What Our Five-Page SES Resumes Include
With more agencies adopting the five-page SES resume, our all-inclusive resume option can be used for many different positions. When you send us the vacancy announcement you’re applying for, we’ll be able to advise you on whether a five-page resume is the right choice for the position.
When you partner with us to create a five-page resume, we make sure your resume covers everything the hiring agency is looking for. Our five-page resumes include:
- Your employment history for at least the last 10 years.
- Your education, training, and certifications.
- Any awards or honors you’ve received.
- Any publications you’ve written or presentations you’ve given.
- Keywords from the SES vacancy announcement or General Series.
- ECQ essays written according to the CCAR formula.
- TQ statements to support your expertise.
- Appropriate SES resume formatting.
We can provide five-page SES resume samples to give you a better idea of what to include and how to format the information properly.
Get Started Now