How We Develop Corporate Resumes That Land Jobs
CPG: Providing Interview-Winning Corporate Resumes for Nearly Four Decades!
Everyone knows that the job market is very competitive. Job seekers wonder if their experience, skills, and accomplishments are going to be competitive. First, you’ll have to determine what type of job or career path you wish to pursue. A one-size-fits-all resume is not acceptable and is not going to land you an interview. For almost four decades, CPG has developed more than 65,000 resumes with a 99.6% customer satisfaction rate. Working with CareerProPlus allows you a free, one-on-one career consultation with our Master Career Advisors to determine your career goals and targeted resume development strategy. Next, our Master Resume Writers will take your job descriptions, skills, experience, and accomplishments and spin them into a compelling, competitive, and interview-winning corporate resume. Remember: A Good Resume Isn’t Good Enough Anymore—It Must Be GREAT! Are you a Program Manager, IT or Cybersecurity Specialist, Medical Doctor, Nurse, Scientist, Construction Worker, Aircraft Mechanic, Hospital Administrator, Pilot, Case Worker, CEO, CIO, COO, or any occupation from Astronaut to Zoologist? We can help!
Learn More About Corporate Resumes
Our Corporate Resume Services Process:
- In the first step, our Career Advisors will provide a no-cost initial consultation that will help you determine the best type of targeted corporate resume for your career goals.
- Our Career Advisors will review your current resume, annual performance evaluations, position descriptions, education and any other related documentation if available.
- A corporate resume development quote will be proposed, incorporating the level of research, composition, and technical writing involved, job vacancy requirements, keywords, and job-matching skills to make you competitive.
- Our pricing is customized because no resume is alike, and there are many different levels of composition and marketing from entry to C-level.
- You will be assigned an exclusive Resume Writer who will work one-on-one with you throughout the process and submit a draft for your approval. You will have 14-days modify your resume draft and receive your final resume.
We want to stress that we are not a cookie-cutter resume-writing company. We are experts in the careers industry and understand our clients’ unique needs and the requirements of the hiring process. We fix one-size-fits-all, subpar resumes every day! Jobs today are very competitive and you have to prove your value to a potential employer and show them what you can—and will—offer. By hiring award-winning and multi-certified resume-writing professionals who are experts in navigating the corporate hiring landscape, you will have already increased your odds of landing a great job with more pay—more quickly and more strategically than if you were to go it alone. Every day you are out of work is costing you! To get started, call us at 800-471-9201 or click the button below to get a quote.
GET A QUOTE