USAJOBS Resume Building Training:
- This one-and-a-half-day (or one-day) workshop can be held onsite at your location with a minimum of 15 class participants. Computers are required in a classroom setting; students may be required to bring their own laptops. Our goal is to guide you through the process of creating/improving your federal resume.
- This training will inform and empower you with hands-on coaching and tons of additional information and resources in our USAJOBS Workbook.
This workshop entails:
- Check Point 1: Find and Select Jobs on the USAJOBS.gov Website
- Check Point 2: Identify Keywords/Headlines to Use in Your Federal Resume
- Check Point 3: Create the Framework for Your USAJOBS Resume
- Check Point 4: Write Your Duties and Accomplishments for Each Position
- Check Point 5: Writing Your USAJOBS Resume
- USAJOBS Resume Review
This workshop includes a USAJOBS Workbook, CD-ROM with USAJOBS Resume Builder, USAJOBS resume samples, and other helpful tools and resources. Regardless of your current level of education or understanding of the USAJOBS online hiring system, you can always learn more!
Onsite USAJOBS Resume Workshop
USAJOBS Resume Writing Workshop: This one-and-a-half-day (or one-day) workshop can be held onsite at your location with a minimum of 15 class participants. Participants can bring their own personal computers or a computer lab is requested. Learn from the authors of numerous federal application guidebooks sharing more than two decades of federal application expertise.
CareerPro Global, Inc. utilizes a Quality Management System and a premier award-winning and multi-certified Resume Writing Team, Career Coaches, Training Experts, and eLearning services. We lend our 30+ years of experience to class participants and sharing all best practices in understanding the USAJOBS system and understanding how to develop a competitive USAJOBS Resume.
The workshop includes one or two trainers, a USAJOBS Workbook, CD-ROM with USAJOBS Resume Builder, USAJOBS samples, and other helpful tools and resources. Whatever your current level of education or understanding of the USAJOBS online hiring process, this workshop will be extremely helpful.
Registration and Workshop Availability
Contact Barbara Adams, Master Federal Career Advisor/Trainer, at 800-471-9201 ext 802 for availability, pricing, and registration information.