ECQ (Executive Core Qualification) Writing: This two-day workshop can be held onsite at your location with a minimum of 10 class participants. Computers are required in the classroom setting. Participants are required to bring their own laptops. One of our primary goals is to provide relevant career training for the 21st-century professional. We do that by sharing more than two decades of expert experience and knowledge through our career-training services and products.
ECQ Writing Workshop: This two-day workshop can be held onsite at your location with a minimum of 20 class participants. Computers are required in a classroom. Learn from the authors of “Roadmap to the Senior Executive Service,” the first witten publication that takes you through the Senior Executive Service (SES) process and teaches you how to build your SES application and apply for SES positions.
1. Discussion and requirements of SES application requirements
2. Discussion and drafting 10 Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs) utilizing our signature ECQ builders
3. Discussion and brainstorming how to integrate the 28 core competencies into your ECQ narratives
4. Writing your ECQs (Leading People, Leading Change, Results Driven, Business Acumen, and Building Coalitions)
5. Working one-on-one with the instructor to ensure strong CCAR (Challenge, Context, Action-Result) stories are presented to include the leadership competencies
Workshop includes Roadmap to the Senior Executive Service with CD Rom, ECQ builders, ECQ samples and other helpful resources. This is a very interactive workshop. Whatever your understanding of the USAJOBS online hiring system you can always learn more!
Contact Barbara Adams, Master Federal Career Advisor/Trainer, at 478-714-7549 for availability, pricing, and registration information.