COMING SOON: VETERAN TRANSITION COACHING
CPG’s MILITARY VETERAN TRANSITION COACHING PACKAGE is designed to help you gain perspective on your strengths, weaknesses, and the steps you need to take to meet and exceed your career goals! In addition to career counseling for veterans, you may also choose to purchase our resume-writing services.
Package #1: Basic Military Career Transition Coaching
In this session, your Master Veteran Career Coach will help you explore your career options after the military, and determine your short-term civilian career goals for the next year and beyond. By discussing what you’ve done, what you’ve been trained to do, and what you REALLY want to do in the next year, you will gain a much clearer vision of how to get there. You will work with your career transition coach to develop a Career Action Plan that is tailored to you. This package is best for those who want help with their immediate career goals.
Included in this Veteran Transition Coaching package:
- An introductory email with:
- A Vision Statement Worksheet and Questionnaire to complete
- A request to send in your career documents
- A request to set up your live coaching call
- 30 minutes of career documentation review/interview preparation
- Up to 60 minutes of live career counseling (by phone or GoToMeeting) to develop your Career Action Plan. Each call is a little different, but your coach will guide you in discussing:
- Your military background and experiences (approximately 10 minutes)
- Your civilian career goals and Vision Statement Worksheet (approximately 20 to 30 minutes)
- Your three- to five-year Career Action Plan, including roadblock/obstacles that need to be overcome (approximately 20 to 30 minutes)
- An email with your jointly developed Career Action Plan, including:
- Your three- to five-year civilian career goals
- Your top 5 to 10 tasks to get there (overcoming roadblocks)
- Recommended training, courses, and personal/professional development options
- Increased confidence by working with a coach who has provided career counseling for hundreds of veterans, understands your goals and experience, and helps empower you with clearly defined goals and an action plan!
CareerPro Global has assisted more than 60,000 clients in the last three decades to write their resumes and their career transitions. In our efforts to support our vets, check out our popular career book, Roadmap to Job-Winning Military to Civilian Resumes.
If you need to have your resume professionally written to put yourself ahead of your competition, please do not hesitate to reply via email or by telephone at 800-471-9201 today!
After two years applying to federal jobs on my own with no luck, you made it possible. I cannot find the words to thank you for the resume and KSAs that you wrote for me. I applied to the U.S. State Department and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. Both resumes went to the hiring managers who conducted a phone interview with me. Believe it or not, one federal agency told me that the position that I applied for may not be good match for me. When I heard that, I was shocked, until they responded by asking me if I may consider a higher position with greater pay. Thank you so much, Deborah.” -SSG. Allan Young